1. Students are advised to pay academic tri-semester fee online through payment gateway only.
2. Students may use their parents’ or their own bank account to make the payment.
3. Online payment of Admission Form Fee and academic tri-semester fees shall be made using Net Banking only.
4. For making online payment of academic tri-semester fees, login at the fee payment portal, whose link is provided in the website, and follow the instructions thereafter.
5. After successful completion of the payment, the system will be directed back to the e–payment portal of Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi. Generate receipt of the payment made and produce the same as and when required.
6. Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi does not charge any processing fee or service charges from the students for online payment. However, the students have to pay the charges as applicable for the merchant banks.
7. The student is required to pay the tri-semester fee, hostel fee on or before due date, which shall be duly notified well in advance. Payment after the due date shall attract penalty of Rs. 50 per day.
8. While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- a. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- b. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between “Bank/s”, or
- c. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction/gateway, or
- d. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
9. All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the services available on Website.
10. If your computer or any other electronic device does not support relevant technology or does not meet minimum system requirements including but not limited to encryption, you may not be able to access the Website and/or use certain Services on the Website. Lack of such relevant technology on your computer or any other electronic device may also lead to incomplete information and transactions and Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi shall not be responsible for the same, in any manner whatsoever.