1. Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi is committed to protect your privacy and works towards offering you a useful, safe and secure online experience.
2. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given by Xavier Institute of Social Service to any other institution for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
3. Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this Agreement at any time, effective immediately upon notice published on the site.
4. Your continued use of the website constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any changes or modifications made by Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi as permitted above.
5. Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi treats your personal information or your use of the service as private and confidential and does not check, edit or reveal it to any third parties except where it believes in good faith.
6. Such action is necessary to comply with the applicable legal and regulatory processes or to protect and defend the rights of other users or to enforce the terms of service which are binding on all the users of the site.
7. Except where specifically agreed upon or necessary for operational or regulatory reasons Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi will not send you any unsolicited information via e-mail.
8. The user can nevertheless unsubscribe from receipt of such e-mails by following instructions therein.
9. Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi may collect unnamed statistics, which do not personally identify you and reserves the right to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site.
10. Reproduction of any information or material provided on this website, with or without any modification, is prohibited unless, with prior permission of Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi and shall amount to violation of copyright and would be deemed an illegal act.