Admission Notice for Selected Candidates (Session-2014-16)
You are selected for admission at XISS for the batch 2014-16. The admission of the selected candidates of the 2nd list at XISS will begin from 29th April, 2014 and it will go up to 9th May, 2014. However, the Institute will remain closed on Sundays.
The selected candidates are required to bring the followings:
- Original XAT/CMAT/CAT Score Card
- Original Mark Sheet of Class X, XII, Graduation and Post-Graduation
- College Leaving Certificate (For appearing candidates Provisional Certificate)
- Latest Caste Certificate (for ST/SC candidates)
- Baptism Certificate (for Christians candidates)
- Seven Color Passport size Photographs
- Demand Draft of Rs. 1,14,100/- in favour of “Xavier Institute of Social Service” Payable at Ranchi.
- Affidavit for Anti Ragging
The selected candidates must take admission within the stipulated time. Afterwards your candidature will be cancelled.
Admission Time: 9.00 am to 1.00 pm
Classes of new academic session (2014-16) will commence from 18th June, 2014
Xavier Institute of Social Service
Dr. Camil Bulcke Path (Purulia Road),
Ranchi - 834001, Jharkhand
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: http://www.xiss.ac.in