Admission Notice for Selected Candidates (Session-2014-16)
You are selected for admission at XISS for the batch 2014-16. The admission of the selected candidates of the 1st list at XISS will begin from 9th April, 2014 and it will go up to 26th April, 2014. However on account of Elections and Easter, the Institute will remain closed from 17th-21st April, 2014.
The selected candidates are required to bring the followings:
- Original XAT/CMAT/CAT Score Card
- Original Mark Sheet of Class X, XII, Graduation and Post-Graduation
- College Leaving Certificate (For appearing candidates Provisional Certificate)
- Latest Caste Certificate (for ST/SC candidates)
- Baptism Certificate (for Christians candidates)
- Seven Color Passport size Photographs
- Demand Draft of Rs. 1,14,100/- in favour of “Xavier Institute of Social Service” Payable at Ranchi.
- Affidavit for Anti Ragging
The selected candidates must take admission within the stipulated time. Afterwards your candidature will be cancelled.
Admission Time: 9.00 am to 1.00 pm
Classes of new academic session (2014-16) will commence from 17th June, 2014
Xavier Institute of Social Service
Dr. Camil Bulcke Path (Purulia Road),
Ranchi - 834001, Jharkhand
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: http://www.xiss.ac.in