Satya Narayan Singh (Ph.D)
Dr. Satya Narayan Singh is enriched with diversified expertise of teaching and training in the domain of Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics with a blend of Business Management applications to solve the real-life problems. Dr. Singh has taken active participation as a Program Committee Member in arranging two different Webinars for the Programme of Information Technology during July, 2020. He has guided the team with his rich organizing experiences and administrative inputs. Dr. Singh has guided over 20 mentees of SWAYAM Program (XISS-Local Chapter) as a designated Mentor during January-April, 2020 semester. He has published a book chapter entitled ‘A Study of Recent Trends in Content Based Image Classification’ in an edited volume named Intelligent Multimedia Data Analysis, De, Gruyter, Germany during 2019. Dr. Satya Narayan Singh has taken keen interest in wholesome development of students and has actively contributed to all aspects for the progress of Programme of Information Technology in upholding the name of Xavier Institute of Social Service.
- At present, Professor, Department Of Information Technology, Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi.
- Teaching subjects related to Computer Science, Mathematics & Statistics in post graduate courses.
- Guiding M.Tech & MCA students in various projects and dissertation reports, since July 1988.
- One Ph. D. Produced and three more Ph. D. candidates are registered at present.
- More than 20 research articles published at various National and International Conferences as well as in reputed peer-reviewed journals.
- A member of Research Committee and Recruitment Committee in reputed research organizations including Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi; Ranchi University, Ranchi,;Central University, Jharkhand;Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribag, Jharkhand; Jharkhand Rai University, Ranchi etc. to name a few.
- An avid reader and is always open to innovative brainstorming.
- Singh S.N “The Perpetual Soul” about Vashishtha Narayan Singh in The Book Of Abstract on 4th Online International Conference on Ancient Mathematics & Science For Computing AMSCO2K19,13th-14th December 2019. ISBN 978-93-83006-95-3.
- Attended a webinar “Transforming Health Insurance and Health System- Post COVID-19/Pandemic risk” on 25th April 2020.
- Attended a webinar “Impact of COVID-19 on Life Insurance-Way Forward “ on 26th April 2020.
- Syed Jaffar Abbas, Dr. Neha Keshri and Dr. S.N Singh “RECOGNITION THROUGH IRIS” International Journal of advance and innovative research ISSN-2394-7780(SJIF Impact Factor:7.36) Vol-7; issue 3(1) July-September.
- Attended a webinar as well as worked as a team member “Embracing Job Opportunities In Industry 4.0 “ on 18th July 2020.
- A Prof. (Dr.) S. N. Singh was a member of the Board of Studies of Marwari College, Ranchi on 3-2- 2020.
- Prof. (Dr.) S. N. Singh is a member of Syllabus Committee of St. Xavier’s College, Ranchi, Shyama Prasad Mukherjee University, Ranchi, Ranchi Women’s College, Ranchi University M.Sc Maths and M.C.A., BIT Mesra, Lalpur Campus, Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribag (M.Sc & M.C.A. Maths).
- Prof. (Dr.) S.N. Singh is nominated in the three member selection committee for the appointment of JRF in CSIR sponsored mathematical research project entitled “On the Construction of Hadamard Matrices and Generalized Hadamard matrices with some Applications on 4.2.2020 at Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribag.
- Prof. (Dr.) S.N. Singh was a member of Expert Panel for Recruitment of Faculty member in Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIIT (NIT Campus Jamshedpur) which was scheduled on 26th July, 2019.
- Prof. (Dr.) S.N. Singh was a member of Expert Panel for Recruitment of Faculty member in Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIIT (Namkum Campus) which was scheduled on 25th January, 2020.
- Prof. (Dr.) S. N. Singh is a member of Doctoral Committee for Pre-submission Seminar (Ph.D.)
- Prof. (Dr.) S. N. Singh guiding one Ph.D. research at Rai University, Ranchi
- Tel: Phone Ext: 316
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org