Madhumita Singha Neogi (Ph.D)
Madhumita Singha (Neogi) has done her PHD (Technology) from BIT, Mesra. She has also done her MCA from BIT, Mesra. She is M.Sc. (Mathematics) from Ranchi University and PGDCA from XISS. With a keen interest for teaching, she joined XISS in the year 1996 after a short stint at Govt. Women’s Polytechnic, Ranchi. At present, an Associate Professor in the department of Information Technology, XISS, Ranchi.
As an academician she is deeply involved in research work resulting in several publications in journals and presentations in conferences of national and international repute. Papers presented at IEEE conferences like International Conference on Software Engineering Education and Training (CSEET) at Hyderabad and International Conference on Management of Innovation & Technology (ICMIT) at Singapore. She has also publications as book chapters. She has participated in several FDPs to keep herself abreast with recent trends. She is continuously upgrading her skills through attending various certificate courses. Her interest area is Data Science. She has contributed in group activities like conducting conferences, seminars, and webinars. She is also guiding a research scholar at Vinoba Bhabe University, Hazaribagh, as a co-guide.
- Paper presented in Conference on Software Engineering Education and Training (CSEET) IEEE, at Hyderabad, 2009.
- Paper presented in International Conference on Management of Innovation & Technology (ICMIT) at Singapore, 2014 (National University of Singapore).
- Also presented a paper in International Conference IAJBS 2017, Namur, Belgium.
- Deliver a few guest lectures in local colleges.
- Member of a few committees in other colleges.
- Guiding research scholars time to time.
- Leading member in Sunday Children Satsang (YSS/SRF).
- Tel: Phone Ext: 315
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org