Programme Overview – PGDM (Information Technology)
The Program is carefully curated with right blend of Managerial exposure and Technical expertise. Loaded with all the necessary ingredients of a Post Graduate Management Program, it empowers a professional to extract business insights from raw data using open source software packages like R, Python etc. It offers deep understanding of business data exploration by offering hands on implementation of machine learning and deep learning models.
The experienced faculty members of the Program are consistently engaged in Research and Consultancies to bring the very best and the most recent in the market to the classrooms. Frequent interactions with Industry Stalwarts and live exposure to real time problems lodge the stepping stone of a successful professional since the first day of the Program.
Post Graduate Program in Information Technology makes you capable to take data driven decisions. This is the only trait for a successful Manager in contemporary job scenario. Due to its interdisciplinary approach, the program is equally suitable to anyone with passion to succeed, grow and deliver in this competitive world irrespective of undergraduate specialization.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Program educational objectives are broad statements that describe the career and professional accomplishments that the program is preparing its graduates to achieve within a few years of graduation as follows:
- To develop managers with strong ethical values capable of playing a major role in business organisations in particular and the society at large.
- To equip the students with the right attitude, knowledge, and skills in areas of business management and information technology necessary to succeed in the data-intensive VUCA environment.
- To develop future information technology leaders, who can negotiate and navigate complex and changing IT landscape and its impacts on business management.
- To encourage the quest for higher education, research, and development.
- To make sustained efforts for the holistic development of students, enabling them to excel in their professional careers in information technology management and related disciplines.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
After successful completion of the programme, students will be able to:
- deliver value-based leadership
- apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- analyse, evaluate and make data-driven business decisions.
- understand and manage the complexities of the modern business value chain and organizational transformations in the rapidly changing technological environment.
- conceptualize and operationalize business research problems and be stimulated to undertake higher education in the field of management and information technology.
- understand, analyse and communicate global, economic, legal and ethical aspects of the business.
- lead themselves and various stakeholders in the achievement of organisational goals and contribute effectively to a team environment.